As India fights Covid-19, we hope and pray for your safety and wellbeing. After months of closure due to Covid-19 pandemic, we are open for business and are eager to welcome you back again.
It’s with great pleasure we announce that now we have an increased selection of 20 Executive Rooms, 5 Deluxe Rooms and one 10 seater fully equipped Board Room, at your service.
The safety of our guests and associates is our top most priority. To guarantee the safety of all our guests, we comply fully with the latest safety measure recommendations by the Government of India and local authorities. We have partnered with PROTEK KOR-CHEM, a renowned cleaning and disinfecting Solutions Company, implementing new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service.
Below are the various protocols that we have adopted to ensure your safety
For Our Guest
- Mandatory for all guests to wear face masks whenever they're in public areas of the hotel.
- Practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other guests and hotel associates)
- Temperature check and Hand sanitization for everyone entering the hotel premises
- All articles like pens, key cards etc. will be sanitised before and after use.
- Increased frequency of sanitization of high-touch surfaces across the hotel.
- Disinfection of guest luggage upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the front desk, elevators, and other public areas.
- Use of clinical-grade disinfectants.
- All linen disinfected using high-temperature steam.
- Pre-occupied rooms go through deep cleaning and disinfection after checkout. Rooms are assigned only after 48 hours after the disinfection drive.
- Guests are offered an option to purchase face mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer upon arrival for a nominal price.
- We encourage contact- free payment methods.
Our Staff Members
- Staff members undergo Covid-19 test as recommended by the Local Health Department monthly.
- Daily temperature checks of all employees at regular intervals.
- Mandatory to wear Personal Protective Equipment (face mask, face shield, and gloves) at all times.
- Special arrangements have been made for our staff members to stay inside the hotel premises itself, eliminating travel to and fro to their residence, thus ensuring lesser exposure to the virus.
- The Kitchen and Restaurant is sanitised at regular intervals using natural, chemical free disinfectant.
- All the utensils are sanitised & washed using Hot water
- The Restaurant capacity has been reduced to 50% adhering to the local health department Policy.
- The Dining area including tables and chairs are sanitised, before & after its use.